Saudi Nurses Association
Continuing Education Hours CME registration Policy (E-Learning Platform)
CME registration Policy:
If you attend training courses or other health events through the e-learning platform, CME registration for health practitioners will be subject to the following conditions approved by the Saudi Commission for Health Specialties:
- The practitioner must attend at least 75% of the duration of the activity to obtain continuing education hours.
- CME hours are not registered for any participant (with or without fees) if he missed the event or his absence exceeds the allowed limit estimated as 25% of the event duration, and he has no right to claim continuing education hours.
- The platform is not responsible for registering the CME hours if the practitioner’s specialty is not among the event’s targeted specialties, and the responsibility lies with the practitioner who willingly joins the event.
- The platform is not responsible for the trainee not obtaining CME hours because he attended another activity at the same time.
- The platform is not responsible for a practitioner not obtaining CME hours due to the expiration of his SCFHS license.
- The platform is not responsible for trainees not obtaining CME hours due to an error in the practitioner's number registered on the platform, and the practitioner is responsible for the accuracy of his data.